3. Carnival Ecstasy
I chose this cruise for the time that was allotted to staying in Bermuda. It was changed and we were cheated time on the island. The only reason I booked the cruise was for the time I was told we would be there which was changed and I do not know why. We had a balcony room. The first night something sweeked all night. I reported it woke up the next morning it was still sweeking. Told the cabin staff person he went and found it. It was a door left ajar. The next night the people in the cabin had a huge argument at 4 in the morning which last for an hour and half. One evening the room smelled so bad that I literately thought I was going to lose my dinner. We were in a cabin in which the room attendant never put up the bunk beds so we literally had one chair and one stool for four people. I had to move my bed to the middle of the floor at night because I thought if it as a jail cell. (Not that I know what that really feels like). I am a gold member so this was not my first cruise, but may be my last on Carnival. I am going to file a complaint. No one on our bus going back to parking lot said they wanted to return when asked by the bus driver. This ship needs to be docked and Carnival needs to refund passengers money for this cruise!!!!!

Carnival failed their passengers!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Deniseroyal1

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda

Deniseroyal1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Cabin E94
Floor 7. Too small for 4 people especially when bunks on top stay down and are never put up! Also the bunk beds for a e
Adults were hard and made their back hurt. If this would not have had a balcony I could not have stayed I. It was like a jail cell!!!! What a shame. Carnival you failed to provide me a fun time!
  Carnival Ecstasy Deck Plans