• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Ecstasy Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

Carnival failed their passengers!!!!

Review for Carnival Ecstasy to Bermuda
Deniseroyal1
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin:

I chose this cruise for the time that was allotted to staying in Bermuda. It was changed and we were cheated time on the island. The only reason I booked the cruise was for the time I was told we would be there which was changed and I do not know why. We had a balcony room. The first night something sweeked all night. I reported it woke up the next morning it was still sweeking. Told the cabin staff person he went and found it. It was a door left ajar. The next night the people in the cabin had a huge argument at 4 in the morning which last for an hour and half. One evening the room smelled so bad that I literately thought I was going to lose my dinner.

We were in a cabin in which the room attendant never put up the bunk beds so we literally had one chair and one stool for four people. I had to move my bed to the middle of the floor at night because I thought if it as a jail cell. (Not that I know what that really feels like).

I am a gold member so this was not my first cruise, but may be my last on Carnival. I am going to file a complaint. No one on our bus going back to parking lot said they wanted to return when asked by the bus driver.

Cabin E 94

Floor 7. Too small for 4 people especially when bunks on top stay down and are never put up! Also the bunk beds for a e

Adults were hard and made their back hurt. If this would not have had a balcony I could not have stayed I. It was like a jail cell!!!! What a shame. Carnival you failed to provide me a fun time!

1 Helpful Vote