3. Celebrity Reflection
We are a couple 70 and 73..had heard Reflection was great with good food and all around satisfaction.wrong in both areas. I know everything is subjective but wanted to give my two cents. SHIP.. beautiful ship..well tended..good layout. Our balcony cabin was actually quite large..large bathroom with a real shower door..no fighting the curtain? Our balcony seemed larger than previous ships so that was. P,us since we spent a lot of time there. CREW..amazing hard working crew..all friendly. The captain was amazing. So approachable and made himself available many times on the ship. Wonderful sense of humor! In all my 15 cruises I have never met such a funny approachable captain! ENTERTAINMENT. One of my biggest blahs for this trip. The Reflection entertainment troupe was awful? The shows they did were not great..their singing was painful. Many people left once the show started. Surely Celebrity can do better! The acts brought on the ship..several singers, a ventriloquist and an acrobatic groupwere all quite good. FOOD..another subjective thing but we felt it was awful! We ate only 5 nights out of 11 in the dining room as the menu items were just not appealing to us. Too many things that were not recognizable..can’t eat the chicken salmon or steak every night! The bread baskets have been reduced to bread sticks and French bread and were stale two nights and we had to request more. We ate at the buffet other nights..why get dressed up for mediocre mills. I settled most nights for a large salad, fruit and some kind of meat. One night the bread baskets were stale or empty and NO butter out. There were about 20 desserts to choose from each night and most were good. We just were NOT impressed with the food and 11 days of mediocre food is not fun. IGUESTS..if you are u dear 70 you may want to reconsider attending this cruise. Most of the people were 80 plus which I guess explains why there were just not many fun things to do on the ship. It was boring all day and just the mediocre show at night. I felt like sleeping from my boredom! PORTS..we do not usually do ship excursions and now I remember why..so overpriced for not much of anything! Decided in Cartagena to do one..the City and Harbor Cruise..what a joke.got on a boat across the harbor. Our guide walked with us for about a square of four city locks and to,d us we were on our own for an hr and meet him back at the square. Vendors were relentless with no shade to hide I 100 degree weather. Harbor cruise back with an entertainment group. We opted to sit in the shade under and all the music and dancing was above and not including us. What a waste of $79 each! Would I go celebrity again? I doubt it. Ad entertainment ..bad food ..always pushing things to buy...just not for us!

Boring ship..food not great..entertainment not great

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by IDKaren

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah

IDKaren’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah
Cabin 1A 6126
Cabin was large and clean....great
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins