3. Norwegian Escape
My husband and I went on this cruise with my sister and her husband and friends of theirs. We all had a great time! The food, staff, and entertainment were all top-notch! We had the ultimate beverage package, and it was worth every penny. The embarkation was a little crowded because the ship had a surprise inspection. Since Halloween occurred during our cruise, we noticed that trick-or-treating was provided for the kids on the boat. This was a really thoughtful, nice touch! We really enjoyed the girls who sang and handed out pastries in the main dining room during breakfast. The food in all the dining rooms and buffet was excellent. We only went to one speciality restaurant, La Cucina, which is an Italian place, and we were not real impressed, unfortunately. If you have a chance, go see "Wine Lovers, the Musical", "After Midnight", and "Choir of Man". These were all excellent musical productions on the ship.

Fantastic time on the NCL Escape!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by thomsherry1

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

thomsherry1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC
The cabin was small but efficient.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Bermuda Triangle Cruise
    The nighttime cruise included history of the island and information about the coral reefs and marine life. We able to view through the glass at the bottom of the boat. We also saw a shipwreck and received rum swizzles as refreshments.
    View All 33 Bermuda Triangle Cruise Reviews