3. Norwegian Bliss
I have been taking cruises for several years now, and NCL is my go to Cruise Line. I can't say enough about the Free Style Cruising. The restaurants are wonderful, especially the service, more so in the specialty ones. The entertainment, this time was one of my all time favorites. I had to see Jersey Boys twice. It was such a spectacular production. I truly felt I was on Broadway with the quality of the show. The Bliss incorporated a new feature the "Observation Deck" The lounge was spectacular, so much free space where you could go to relax and get some quality time. The Cruise Director and his staff were excellent as well. Generally the Cruise Director stands out, and the team is in the background. This time his assistant director and the team members were all great in their own way. There was so much to do that 7 days was really not enough time. Unfortunately I don't get enough vacation to take any longer ones. I generally stay in Haven level cabins. This Haven has out done themselves. First the service seemed to be better than ever. The concierge Adrian, met to your every need. The steward of the room Michael was superb as well as the butler. The new observation deck/lounge of the Bliss is second to none. It You could go in through the day and evening and pick up a light snack or enjoy relaxing reading and watching the cruise move along. Another feature is that they made the upper sun deck 16 years old and older, which kept a more adult like atmosphere. The private dinning room was not only a great convenience but truly one of the best restaurants there was on the ship. Since I had never been to any of these ports, I took advantage of all three. The early disembarkation that the Haven get was also a special perk. I am now a Platinum Level Member of eh NCL line and continue to look forward to many more cruises. The perks that are given to the loyal members is also a very enjoyable touch. I have already booked for November 2019 with the first voyage out of Miami of the Encore, their newest ship being launched next November. In between then I am looking for a possible trip perhaps to Cuba. If you are thinking you might want to try this style of cruise line, I encourage you to do so. It truly is an awesome experience.

An amazing experience

magiorgi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5 1722
The cabin was the tops. From the wonderful full size bathroom with a full size tub and shower. To the great toiletries. The plush bathrobe and slippers. Ample closet space and a comfortable space. The bed was comfortable and relaxing, plus high quality sheets. The Balcony was fantastic. A large and spacious area, that a lounge chair could have easily fit out there. This is one of the main reasons I do choose the Haven level. You might pay a bit extra, but it is worth every penny for the accommodation to all that comes with that level.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins