3. Grandeur of the Seas
The food in the dining room on this ship is far inferior to any RC ship I have cruised on.Overcooked chicken and steak, and tasteless fish. The service in the dining room for breakfast and lunch was extremely slow, and very slow for dinner. We cruised on Carnival Miracle in September 2018 and the food was excellent. The cabin was a starboard side ocean view. It was very noisy; we could hear and feel a pump running, it seemed like every time someone flushed a toilet. What was worse, and dangerous, was that sewer gas would come up from the shower. I told the room steward and his response led me to believe that this was a known problem. I kept a wet wash cloth over the shower drain and this helped keep the smell to a minimum. I noticed that when I flushed the toilet the wet washcloth would bubble up where the gas was trying to escape into the room. Because of weather we skipped two ports. RC did not offer us any form of recompense, however our traveling companions were offered a discount on a future cruise. When we contacted RC to ask for the same offer we were told that no such offer existed. Our traveling companions sent us a voice mail from RC that they received making this offer.

So Disappointed