3. Carnival Ecstasy
I love Carnival, I thought the good was delicious, the staff was very friendly, ship was clean, it was a wonderful vacation. This was my 15th cruise so I do know what I am talking about. The captain is a sweetheart, the comedy shows was hilarious. I went to all of the comedy shows. Guys burgers was so delicious i could eat them every day. The brunch at sea was my favorite meal. The filet mignon for breakfast was always cooked to perfection. The prime rib at dinner was yum. Our cabin guy was very good at his job. I liked how Carnival allowed us to buy a liter of crown royal for our room. We will be going back next month and taking our five grandchildren with us.they do enjoy cruising and they enjoy camp ocean and the green eggs and ham breakfast. Carnival keep up the good work.

Loved the good and the staff

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Beege28