3. Norwegian Jewel
It was a very disappointment. Overpriced liquor, A beer was charged $9 dollars. tasteless food. very poor quality menu, If you like dry fish, they are abundant on the dinner menu, No lobster served. The prime rib was so thin, it looks like roast beef on a mount of mash potatoes. There is a chinese optional restaurant on the ship. It was the worst chinese food I ever had. Frozen chinese food from the market tasted better. I ordered the Hot and sour soup, which is very easy to make. I tasted it and spit it out. It was that bad. The dumplings were just as bad. The dumplings at Trader Joe taste much better that this. Be aware. We had a balcony room and it was so small that we can not walk around the same time . the public areas were remodeled and decent looking The service on the ship was decent. Servers were nice and polite. Choose a different Cruise line !!!

Mexican riviera cruise 2018

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Palmcruz

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony

The service on the ship was decent. Servers were nice and polite.

Choose a different Cruise line !!!
Palmcruz’s Full Rating Summary