3. Crown Princess
How can they have a Mo Town Review with no black performers? They put one man in a black afro... In other performances, wonderfully talented singers and dancers were stuck with mediocre material. The Crown Band was great. The Magic to Do show was fun. We liked Eileen Gray and the 3 Tenors. There was a problem with people saving seats. Princess needed to give out tickets and if people didn't show, open up the empty seats for standby. I would have liked to have known in advance the activities and entertainment, not just the night before so we could plan ahead. A full third of the ship was Chinese with limited English. It would have been nice if Princess had subtitles overhead as the opera often does so they could follow along, especially with the comics. The music in the atrium was wonderful and I caught the tail end of a band on the top deck who sounded great. My nook broke so I went to Princess's library...There were maybe 200 books with a very odd selection to choose from. Princess need to spend some money on enlarging the choices. We did not do any Princess excursions but booked on own for half the price and travelled in Mercedes Mini vans instead of a big bus. We loved the afternoon tea which was so relaxing after a busy day. The tea and food was exceptional. The food in the main dining room was good but not particularly adventurous. The steak was overcooked the night we had it. The vegetables, on the other hand, were exceptional. They were a delight each night.

Crown Princess Entertainment

Crown Princess Cruise Review by TeddyCallie

The Magic to Do show was fun. We liked Eileen Gray and the 3 Tenors.

TeddyCallie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC R516
We were not able to book a handicapped cabin because my husband is not in a wheelchair.
He must remain seated while taking a shower. The shower was too small when using a shower seat. His first shower seat collapsed and it was very hard for him to get up. There absolutely needs to have more hand rails.
Our steward, Glenn, was cheerful (but not irritatingly so) and very helpful. Princess doesn't do towel animals, but we wished we could make him one.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins