3. Carnival Miracle
We booked this cruise because it went to the ports of interest of our party. Also, it was a good bang for the buck. When I booked this cruise I advised my travle agent that I wanted a quiet cabin, Preferably a deck with staterooms above and below. No restaurants,Party decks,etc . Well, I guess my agent didn't listen. I was the deck below the Lido deck and it was very noisy for two evenings from 11PM til Midnight. Due to my age and overall health I'm not able to stay awake after 10PM unless awakened by loud music as was the case here. The food was just OK. Steak was tough except for filet,veggies were almost raw,Salmon was dry,Mahi Mahi had quite a bit of brown meat which i cut off before cooking. The entertainment was good, but most nights it was a musical show of some sort. No magicians,No Ventriloquists. Only music and two game shows one of which was music related. I do like musical shows but also enjoy Magicians and Ventriloquists. One thing that seemed a bit odd. At the port shops in Cozumel I purchased an item for One dollar and they requested my license. At first I merely showed it from my wallet. The clerk requested I remove it and hand it to her. I must have been in a daze because I handed it to her and she proceeded to type in ALL ( I think) information on it. I don't know what the purpose was but I will NEVER do that again for a one dollar cash purchase. Embarkation and Debarkation went smooth. Service was excellent Crew was friendly. Ship and stateroom was clean but some outside rust which I had never seen on Royal Caribbean. There was one guy that truly stood out. He conducted most of the afternoon games. His name is Edgar. He is courteous,funny and performs his job very well..He will probably a cruise director in the next year or two.The cruise director we had (Frankie) was very good as well. Purchased the tour to Hell and 3 hours of beach time. IT was hot and crowded at the beach and took a taxi back to the ship after about an hour at the beach.They should have given us some time in the town of Grand Cayman. One last thing, I sprained my ankle while walking up the gangplank at the beginning of the cruise due to one of the flaps on the ramp. I went to their medical facility was charged a $125 consultation fee plus $100 for an ExRay, Plus another misc charge which brought my bill to $265. I think the cruise line should have covered that but that was not to be. Live and Learn.

DO NOT BOOK a stateroom on deck 8.

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by roninpa

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Extended Balcony

Embarkation and Debarkation went smooth.

Service was excellent

Crew was friendly.

roninpa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Extended Balcony
Cabin 8K 8180
Clean and roomy. Everything worked according to plan.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins