3. Costa Deliziosa
I took a Costa cruise 35 years ago, before Carnival got in the picture, and had a wonderful time with a friend for 3 nights! As I was celebrating my 60th birthday this year, I wanted to do another cruise. After reading some of the reviews on Costa, I was worried, but trusted my gut and with with them. We got a suite for my birthday. If you like to drink, it's definitely worth it! It also gives you some extra perks that you can read about. The 2 gentlemen that were assigned to our room, were there for our every need! Thank you Ganesh and Dharma! I had read some reviews that said "all they serve you was pasta!" I have to say, even though we could go to the Club Restaurant with our package, we chose the buffet a lot, just for quickness, and found it hard to even find some pasta! lol There was plenty of food and variety! So I don't know what everyone is talking about! I saw some signs saying, hamburger for $5.00 Euros, but didn't see the need to buy one as there were patties and hot dogs on the buffet and pizza! Whoever is going on this cruise and said they didn't get enough good food, probably needs to go on a American cruise ship where there seems to have food and buffets 24 hours a day! lol Getting on and off the boat, was very easy. Always seems hectic the first day, so just chill! Did 3 excursions while there and all done very well and worth the money! Our favorites were the Abberebello(?) tour in Bari, Italy and the Tuk Tuk in Dubrovnik, Well done by tour guides and organizers! there were plenty of activities on board, if you wanted to participate. Games, dance lessons, trivia. Plus they had nice bands during happy hour and the evenings that you could enjoy a drink and a dance. All the staff was polite and helpful when we needed. I just can't say enough! We went to stage show, just one late night and heard a wonderful Tenor sing, fantastic! didn't use any of the fitness rooms, but saw them and took a tour of the spa. All there if you need it! All in all, well done! If you go with a good and positive attitude and just be patient sometimes, you will enjoy it!! I would definitely go again!!

What a wonderful time!!

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by mmitef

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Suite with Balcony

Did 3 excursions while there and all done very well and worth the money!

Well done by tour guides and organizers!

All the staff was polite and helpful when we needed. I just can't say enough!

I would definitely go again!!
mmitef’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S 7316
Clean, comfortable bed. Didn't like our pillows, but they brought us a couple of others to try and all good then! Nice size balcony. Plenty of drawers and closet space for everything
No complaints about the rooms!
Petunia Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins