3. Carnival Splendor
Overall was a great atmosphere, cruise director lee was always very informative and funny, the staff was always upbeat and helpful, and the stops were amazing! The food was good and you can order as much as you want.. I've been on a diet so I definitely indulged! They had comedy shows that were very good. There were typically 4 different comedy shows a night, two that are rated R two that are rated PG. So there's humor for everyone. We played miniature golf upstairs, they had many different courses, and although I think they should move some of the signs to be in different positions to where you need to put, it was still very fun! Dani was our lucky dealer! We won with her both in blackjack as well as craps. I would highly suggest seeking her out. It's all about energy when you're gambling and she brings the positivity!

Awesome fun time! Had good luck at the casino!

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Doc50holliday