3. Grand Classica
Cheap and very good cruise, the buffet is very varied and in general cleanliness I give a 10. good attention to the customers. Comfortable beds and quite fun. recommended. I want to go back next year. My wife and I were an ocenview room. the theater show was phenomenal, tremendous dancers. Live music for all tastes willing to please you. I really want to go back next year. I took the excursion to Grand Lucaya. its a Beautiful place. Exceptional The saxophone show in the encore salon. the Game for couples stole laughter from everyone present. If you love to play, the casino is very well suited. Yellow Elder restaurant has excellent entrees included in the price and likewise additional dishes at a moderate price. the cleanliness is spectacular. the staff is concerned about constantly keeping everything clean and very organized. The area for jogging is excellent. I recommend this cruise 100%! ! !

CHEAP AND EXCELLENT!!!!