3. Harmony of the Seas
We have cruised with RCCL several times. Our most recent cruises were on Oasis of the Seas. This time we decided to cruise on Harmony of the Seas. The entertainment on the cruise was fantastic. We particularly enjoyed the Reggae music. The band was amazing. We also enjoyed the food and balcony room it was very spacious and decorative. Our room attendant June was excellent! Our disappointment was in the service across the ship. The manager over the jewelry store was not customer friendly,only concerned with completing the transaction. The dining room management was not very flexible. However, there was one head waiter - ALANA that was AMAZING! We also enjoyed Vintages wine bar! They had an amazing staff. The other areas on the ship were very transactional and only interested in completing the task, not like the other ships that I have been on that created an experience. Even the bar tenders at the pool were rude. I was also disappointed in the number of kids I saw in night clubs and the solarium. I believe I should not have to share my adult experience with kids in the night clubs. I was diappointed that this was not enforced. The HARMONY OF THE SEAS needs to work on creating an EXPERIENCE, not just a TRIP! I think I will go back to OASIS OR ALLURE of the SEAS, all the upgrades are not worth the poor experience I received.

Entertainment Fantastic, but Service Horrible!!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Ziggy1230

Cabin 2C 9190
Excellent!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    This tour needed more attractions. He told us about Bob Marly's birth and buriel, but did not go down to show us. This tour had alot of driving with little scenic interactions. The lunch place was great, but food disappointing.
    View All 48 City Tour Reviews