3. Carnival Vista
This was our tenth Carnival cruise. We always take the grandmas who are in 80's and 90's. When I booked the Vista, I thought I was getting an ADA room for grandma in wheelchair. I did not realize that the Vista has different 'tiers' of ADA rooms. (I don't think the other ships have these tiers of ADA but I could be wrong). Long story short, grandma was in a room with a step into bathroom and shower, which would not work. We went down to guest services to see what could be done. Next day, they had arranged for a fabulous ADA room which worked out great! BIG! ADA cabin #10204 Forward -- highly recommend. We cannot express our appreciation enough to the staff at guest services for arranging a safe place for 91 year old grandma in wheelchair!! THANK YOU CARNIVAL! EVERY staff member we encountered from Guest Services to cleaning crews in the kitchens went out of their ways to greet us and see if they could do anything to help make our trip better. They all work very long hours and extremely hard. Make sure you leave a tip for the room cabin cleaners, if you can. We had a reserved table in the Horizons main dining room. The wait staff, Bogdan and Valentyn worked with grandma and her dietary restrictions and made her feel so special! They were impeccable with their jobs--WOW! The food we had in the dining room was great every meal and also the sea day brunches. The bands were the best we have encountered on a cruise before--the Horn group, the Violin Trio, and the Hasta la Vista Band ALL were first class musicians and singers....we went every night where they were playing--AMAZING! Went to the Cayman Spirits Rum Factory, just took a cab from the port--very informative and entertaining! We are so happy with Carnival Vista, we have already booked another cruise on her for next year!

Best Carnival cruise yet--info on ADA

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by mkr9

They were impeccable with their jobs--WOW!

mkr9’s Full Rating Summary