• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Serenade of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
12 Awards

Why I Love Royal Caribbean!

Review for Serenade of the Seas to Around the World
Mwaldron
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony
This is the centrum on the Serenade of the Seas
My husband and I and our partners won the progressive week-long trivia cont

First, being a Boston resident, I am thrilled to board the Serenade close to home. I have done this sailing three times and have loved each one. The staff on the Serenade is wonderful. They will go the extra mile to get things done. The entertainment on the ship is diverse and upbeat. The ship was clean and shiny. The cruise director is full of energy and fun. Everyone has their own preferences and Royal does their best to accommodate everyone. I’m not saying they are perfect, but pretty close. I spent a lot of time in the Diamond lounge and the wait staff there is fantastic. The drinks and appetizers are delicious. I love the ports but I really don’t even get off half the time. I’d rather stay on the ship!

I just wish there were more sailings by RCCL from Boston what return to Boston post cruise. I think I would be sailing every month!

Loyal to Royal!!

Ocean View Balcony

Cabin 1D

Love this cabin and have booked it again on another cruise. It’s in a great location relative to the elevators and what’s happening on the ship.

Port Reviews

Boston

Check in was a breeze and well coordinated.

2 Helpful Votes