3. Carnival Ecstasy
I chose this cruise because it spent 3 nites in Bermuda. after final payment was made cruise changed from staying in port, to leaving at nite and coming back in the morning. my wife and I decided to check into a hotel for the three nites, whiched saved the vacation. now, about the ship. on boarding, the sewer smell was so bad and the stale cigarette smoke was awful. food on the ship was ok, but nothing formal.. you eat, you don't dine. service on the ship is marginal at best. no more free room service, no more having your room cleaned two times a day. however, they do let you choose morning or nite service. the ship is rusty and in my honest opinion, carnival needs to sell it or scrap it. furthermore they should probably do that to all of their fantasy class ships. if you are booked on the ecstasy, I would consider changing ships, if not, you were warned. I will book on carnival again, but not on fantasy class ship. no how no way!!

Old rustbucket