3. Celebrity Summit
We originally chose this cruise for two reasons. The first was the itinerary, seven days on the move with only one day at sea. The second was more sentimental. The Summit was the first ship my wife and I cruised on, and set the bar high in so many ways, and this cruise did nothing to dispel those notions. Foremost was the excellent service on the crew's part, one delicious meal after another. Stewards and others going out of their way to make sure you were enjoying every minute, or just relaxing on deck reading and watching the world go by. The shows were all excellent, and when it came to our ports of call, like I said earlier, the itinerary left nothing to be desired. It's an older ship with a few wrinkles showing, but it doesn't thrill you with baubles. It is all in the attitude and performance of the crew. Glad we made another round with you Summit. See you again soon!

Dazzled by one touch of excellence after another.

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by MIKESLIFEON18