3. Carnival Valor
This, not being our first cruise, was by far the worst we have ever had. From the check in procedure....why recommend the fun pass when it does nothing to speed up the process? We were still in line for over an hour to get on the ship.

Activities were not held as scheduled, buffets were no where to be found. Hot food was cold and we both got horrible stomach viruses.

In addition, our bathroom was not cleaned once until we lodged 3 complaints with the housekeeping staff. The supervisor who came to our stateroom, 30 minutes past the promised time, told us "I don't know what you want me to say". Twice he told us he "was busy" and would see if he could have our bathroom cleaned. We had to find the housekeeping manager to get anything done.

With the exception of 2 crew members, this was the most unfriendly cruise crew I have ever encountered. The average time to get a drink at an empty bar was over 10 minutes...the crew is great at ignoring waiting customers.

Avoid Carnival at all costs! I saw other people say you get what you pay for and that is definitely the case. Carnival is well below the service level of other cruise lines.

What were we thinking????

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by PGHCruiser302