3. Oasis of the Seas
First time on the Oasis of the Seas and loved every moment of it !! I will not repeat what has been said before about many things in other reviews, but only give you the absolute highlights for us. Central Park is so peaceful and beautiful with violin and piano music at night. There are so many choices of venues for breakfast and lunch, that we never felt crowded, but you need to do your homework beforehand or you may miss them. Now at the moment, the Solarium Restaurant up on deck 15 is now complimentary dining for breakfast, lunch, AND Dinner. Dinner is unique in that the appetizers and deserts are buffet style, while the main entrée is cooked to order. Warning -the choices do not change nightly, but with grilled shrimp, chicken kabob and an absolutely tender and delicious New York Strip, you will not be disappointed. And the setting is peaceful. Another sometimes forgotten gem is the Wipeout Café for breakfast. Yes, it is small, but uncrowded with fresh cooked to order omelets. Don’t forget to visit Park Café, especially if you love steamship round of beef sandwiches..well there are just so many places to get free food! We love to dance and on Oasis there are also many dance venues beginning with DAZZLES the beautiful bi-level venue with live band nightly playing music from the 50’s to present. Boleros, the Blaze, the Solarium on some nights (last two with DJs). Have never seen so many people dancing as on this ship. BUT all venues the music was too loud, even with earplugs, which I highly recommend. IF it is listed and you like Dixieland, don’t miss the Oasis orchestra on the Boardwalk with their Dixeland concert. Do plan ahead and book your shows in advance, you do not want to miss any of them, especially Come Fly With Me - so exciting, unique and entertaining. I know CATS is not everyone’s cup of tea, but the talent was superb. The Aqua show and ice show did not disappoint BUT be ready for possible disappointment as rough seas can nix the performances. Another plus for me was that you could actually find places where there was no music during the morning or afternoon. I love music, but I don’t need it constantly. We found all the staff friendly with a fun Activity staff….especially if you have a smile on your face, everybody else seem to brighten up. My wife and I love cruising when we can and walk on with a smile and 99% of the time walk off with a smile.

First time on the Oasis of the Seas and loved every moment of it!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by fan1965

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Interior
First time on the Oasis of the Seas and loved every moment of it !!

fan1965’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Interior
Cabin 1S 9247
We loved this cabin with its good size window seat so you could look down on Central Park. It is slightly obstructed, but sitting the right way you have a wonderful view of foliage and tress. Nice closet space for two people-provided with 16 hangers. However the basins in the bathroom are way too small for anyone to splash their face with water, say to get ready to shave. Short walk to the aft elevator and steps, which puts you near the restaurants and gives you easy access when leaving the ship.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins