Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Sgonz123

• Sail Date: Oct 2018
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

I can understand a change in itinerary due to weather, but when the entire experience is filled with bad customer service it's difficult to make the best of what you've been given. Our tropical vacation become our typical weekend getaways. Too bad I didn't take my San Diego Zoo season pass with me, didn't think I would need it. Customer service was laking through the entire boat, especially in the main dining rooms. Staff did not take the time to interact and almost appeared bothered when you asked questions. One of my favorite experiences, from previous cruises with other companies, is the food. This ship did not offer exotic food or anything new to experience. It was the typical meat or chicken with potatoes type of menus every night. They never even had lobster tail on the menu, something I looked forward to and expected bases on other cruises. There were very few staff that made a positive impact on us. Even the experience afterwards when reaching out to guest relations was bad customer service. Norwegian has left us feeling like they do not care if we ever travel with them again.

Sgonz123's Full Rating Summary