3. Insignia
A cruise of a life time as I thought , very disappointed, I saved so hard for this cruise put me off , I have read some reports I totally agree with there comments from other passengers , I feel cruise should have not taken place . Enjoyed New York , reason for going was to experience the fall in all its colours did not happen . Lack of information @ times !! Last 2 day before coming to end of cruise they put on drinks 5-30 to 7-00 free of charge ( I feel that was to make up for what had happened on cruise as cruise did not go to plan , they was so many unhappy passengers , It made the atmosphere uncomfortable that's not what I wanted to experience on this cruise . Will not be recommending to any one . As they say you hear more about bad experiences not quick enough to give good reports .

Disappointing cruise

Hugobean’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Insignia price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1
Bathroom bit small ( reminds me of bathroom in a caravan )
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins