3. Carnival Miracle
My husband and I flew in the night before the cruise, then we used an Uber to get to the port. No problems at all. The embarkation went smoothly and we were on our way to fun quickly. We ate lunch at the buffet on Lideo. Lideo is where we ate breakfast and lunch most days. The food was okay but I have found that the food is not as good as it was when we first started cruising many years ago. That being said, there is something for everyone. So if you don't like one thing just try something else. We really enjoyed dinner in the dining room each night. Our table mates became friends over the week. The servers were great and so friendly. We did pay extra to eat in the steak house one night and it was so good!! Definitely worth the extra $$. Our inside cabin was a good size and the bathroom was bigger then on most ships. Our room was taken care of by Marvin and he did a great job. Carnival services the rooms once a day now instead of twice. Which is fine with us. There was a lot of entertainment on the ship. Something for everyone. This was a Halloween cruise so there was several themed things going on. There were singers preforming in different areas of the ship each night and most of them were very good. We went to two performances in the theater one wasn't so good but the other one was great! We didn't go see any of the comedians preform. The itinerary was very good for this ship. I hurt my knee the day we were leaving on the cruise. So there were two ports that we didn't get off the ship. This is the first time we have ever stayed on the ship on port days. I was surprised that several people did the same thing. We did take a taxi tour in Roatan which was very eye opening. A very poor country. Our driver was a very nice young man who had three small children. He said that even though it was still a poor island the cruise ships had brought a lot of jobs. He had even made enough money to buy a small piece of land to someday build a small house. In Cozumel we took a taxi to a small beach area and just relaxed in the sun and water. Overall we were pleased with the ship, service, ports, food and entertainment. The price was a very good price point. We retired this year so we were able to cruise when the deals were good. It was a enjoyable week and we would cruise on the Miracle again.

Wonderful Cruise on the Miracle!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by sherri37385