This was my 2nd cruise with Island Windjammers. I'll be going on my third in a couple of months. The crew was absolutely amazing, Captain Alexis, Luis, Leah, Romaine, Stephen, Robert, Ponchoo, Frederick, Lennox and last but by no means least, Steelo! Getting to know your crew the way you can on Island Windjammer ships is a unique and brilliant opportunity. The passengers were the nicest group and like on the first cruise I took I have made many more friends. It is an experience that everyone should seek to enjoy. The sign in the dining area says it best, If You Are Not Barefoot you are Overdressed. Casual, peaceful, fun, relaxing are only some of the words to describe the cruise. The food is amazing and there is always more than enough. The opportunity to go to the smaller beaches is fantastic and truly a representation of the beautiful islands that you will be able to sail to and enjoy.

Fun, Relaxing and Adventures