3. Oosterdam
We loved pretty much everything about the cruise, despite being caught in bad weather (like, hurricane level bad weather) that made us miss one port and bounced us around for a few days. The crew was amazing, the food was excellent, the ports were better than I could hae ever imagined, embarkation and disembarkation was a breeze, even the shopping surpassed our expectations. My only real complaint is the spa. I went for a polish change (very reasonable cost to do this), ended up getting an upgrade to polish that would last longer but I was assured would come off easily once I was home. Well,l it didn't. I'm now trying to grow it off because it is too damaging to get off in a salon. Also, the entire manicure experience was an up-sell session. My advice would be to skip the spa. Just a money grab. We also had a bit of trouble getting our dining table sorted but that was a bit of live and learn experience. In future I would do anytime dining if you want interesting conversation. I would definitely cruise with HAL again.

Amazing vacation

EmmalovestheMed’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VF 8010
Cabin was great and our stewards were amazing!
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins