• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

rleahy
2-5 Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

This cruise could not be better.

We were impressed with the ads on PBS and YouTube videos and then we saw that they offered a Russian cruise which is one of my desired destinations.

We expected a good cruise but this exceeded our expectations in all ways. Everything was excellent: the service, the food, the tours, the accommodations, the on-board entertainment and lectures, the staff, and the cruise itself. Everything was perfectly organized from the time they met us at the airport to the time they assisted us at disembarkation. I can not praise the trip highly enough. The cruse was called "The Waterways of the Tzars" and the whole time we saw the beauty of the cities, villages and the magnificent waters and landscapes of Russia. Be prepared - you may have to change your view of Russia if you take this trip. I have to mention that the Russian people on and off the boat were wonderful to us. At my age, I am a little awkward going up and down stairs and the Russian citizens were always offering me help. My wife I boarded a conveyance and two young people immediately got up and gave us their seats. I found the Russian people sweet, kind, welcoming and very helpful. There is strong evidence of the artist and the craftsmen every where you look in the cities and the villages. I was completely surprised by Moscow that I expected to look stark but it was beautiful and very clean.

Veranda Stateroom

Cabin AX

Good size, comfortable and clean; loved the veranda and sat outside often. Plenty of room for baggage and the cleaning service was especially good. I was especially surprised when I came back and found all the clothes that I had taken off and just thrown on a chair all neatly folded like they had just come out of a store. The people on this ship were extremely conscientious.

1 Helpful Vote