3. Norwegian Spirit
We chose this Cruise on the Norwegian Spirit because of the great Greek Islands itinerary. We only had 1 sea day, but, that was great for us. We're 71, pretty active and wanted to see and experience as much as we could. Which we did. We had a few excursions that were booked in advance. We took a couple of excursions from the ship. We would have had a couple more, but, they were sold out. Why wouldn't the ship make a list of those excursions that were full and if enough people signed up and filled another excursion then just schedule another ? We, also, did our own thing on a couple of islands, too. People tend to complain a lot about Cruises and the ships they Cruise on. I guess, a lot of people are so spoiled or so unhappy that they've got nothing better to do. I see so many old people walking around that do not appear to be happy. They're frowning and scowling as they're walking around, sitting around or even eating and they can be rude to the Crew. My Wife and I appreciate how hard the Crew works to please everyone and my Wife and I always show and tell them that ! The food was great everywhere. We ate Breakfast at the Buffet, it was always great with many choices. We always got a window seat. We only had lunch once, we were always out and had it at the Windows Main Dining Room. Again, could not have been better. For dinner, we had the Dining Plan, 4 dinners at the upscale restaurants and the rest in Windows. We liked to eat by the Windows at the Aft of the ship. Maybe, because I always said, please, to sit in the back and when we left we always said Thank You for the great table again. Guess what, we always got a great table where we wanted it ! Please and Thank You, I didn't hear it very often from the Guests when they talked to the Crew, try it, it works wonders ! Our Room was more than great !! I had read about it in advance and was able to have our TA book it for us. It's room 10686. The last room on the Port side of the ship on Deck 10. It's a double wide room with a double length Balcony. I think there was some sort of construction in the back of the ship, maybe, for the kids pool area, but, what a great location, 2 floors up to the Buffet, 2 floors down to the Theater and 3 floors down to the Windows Main Dining Room and the Raffles Bar is, also, up with the Buffet. The Atrium and other restaurants and the Observation Lounge are a hike, but, great exercise hiking to them ! Previous reviews complained about the condition of the ship, but, again, we thought it was in great shape. The entertainment was great. Nothing to complain about and we always got a great seat whether we went at 7:30 or 9:30 and we never went any earlier then 15 or 20 minutes before the show. The music around the ship was, also, very good. Some of it was a little old even for us. It would have been nice to have some current music on board, also. Getting on and off the ship was snap. We couldn't had a better time and we are looking forward to our next Norwegian Cruise. I think this was our 5th Norwegian Cruise. All of them great !

Great Mediterranean Cruise !!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by daveispar

Getting on and off the ship was snap.

daveispar’s Full Rating Summary