3. Norwegian Bliss
Loved my Norwegian Bliss Cruise. Best: Food was really good. Ate at the Garden Cafe, The Observation Deck 15, The Local, and the 3 dining rooms. Overall I thought these were above average. Staff throughout the ship were the nicest, most helpful, and fun people I've every encountered on a cruise! Bravo Norwegian - I hope you treat them well. The bartenders were outstanding. My room steward was charming, unobtrusive, and kept my room immaculate. Anytime you asked staff a question they would bend over backwards to help. The BEST. I totally enjoyed the entertainment. The band called Familiar Strangers was fabulous. They played Calypso pool side then throughout the cruise played Motown and Bob Marley and other sets mainly on the 6th Floor Atrium which was a really comfortable venue for entertainment. You guys are talented. I loved the comedy show - Thanks for not swearing the whole time while STILL being very funny. The Cavern Club Beatles were WONDERFUL. Go down and get in line 45 minutes before the scheduled performance. They will let you in about 1/2 before the show and you can drink. The cruise director was very good and the guy from Hong Kong that hosts many of the games was sooooooo funny. As big as this ship is, I never felt overcrowded which was amazing. Don't miss the peaceful Observation Deck on 15. The room configuration is a bit weird and small.

Great Ship!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by katorric

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom
Loved my Norwegian Bliss Cruise.

The room configuration is a bit weird and small.
katorric’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC
Well the bathrooms are nice but the cabin was really small. I had my own room and cannot imagine what it would be like with 2 people. That said the beds were comfortable and storage OK.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins