Carnival Breeze Cruise Review
1,286 Reviews

Awesome time on a singles cruise with friends.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by CoasterGuy

• Sail Date: Oct 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I was on this cruise as part of a hosted singles cruise with a group of over 100 people. I had a great time and no complaints about anything to do with the ship or guest services.

Had late dining and ate dinner in the main dining room six of seven nights. Have zero complaints about any of the food. Enjoyed alligator and ox tounge among the more rare things I ate. Among other food I really enjoyed the seaside BBQ and was glad I was able to get it more than one day. Tandoor indian food was a nice surprise that a friend recommended and I'm glad she did. Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana breakfast were good as is the usual.

Didn't make it to any of the comedy shows, but the quest game was hilarious and I am totally doing that again. The full band playing on ocean plaza (deck 5 mid) was really good and had lots of people dancing. Received decent enough service at Casino bar, Red Frog Rum bar, and Alchemy bar. I think the very best service was at Red Frog Pub. That place with busy some nights with baseball fans watching the World Series and I still got my drinks fast pretty much every time.

Sports square was a nice touch for the ship's outdoor activities, although I didn't actually do the ropes course or any of the waterslides. I love the hottubs on serenity deck with a bar right there. Our ports of call were: Amber Cove, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk. Experienced no problems with any of these ports or getting on/off the ship. The Carnival Breeze seems to have something for everyone and I would totally recommend this ship for someone's first experience on Carnival. Not as hectic as the newer and larger Vista and Horizon, and not as run-down looking as some of the older Carnival ships. Had an awesome time.

CoasterGuy's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 4B 1302

Was functional and just what I needed. No complaints.

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

27 charcos (waterfalls). OMFG this was amazing. Doing this again.

Catamaran Tour

Snorkeling and a beach break with the Kontiki tour people as well. Good times.

View All 177 Catamaran Tour Reviews
San Juan

San Juan National Historic Site, the old fortress, with awesome views of the ocean. Highly recommend.

Grand Turk

Had a beach day at Jack's Shak, and Margaritaville. the water was great and everyone had a good time.

CoasterGuy