3. Crown Princess
The staff and crew were wonderful. The entertainment might have been good but we don't know since we never got to see anything because the theatre wasn't large enough. We never had a problem the previous year when we sailed with Princess to Alaska but that theater was bigger than this one. The food was good and we enjoyed most everything except the appallingly horrible suite. Read below for more detail on the room. Embarkation was really easy and quick. Our cabin steward and all of the waiters were wonderful. Some of the shore excursions were not great. We had some bad weather so maybe some of them wasn't their fault. We didn't get to even stop at one of the ports (not their fault) and had to dock at a different location at another stop so I'm sure it messed with the itinerary. I liked that we got to stop at so many ports.

Horrible Suite!

Oakhillmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Suite with Balcony
Cabin S5 L106
The cabin was horrible. The year before, we cruised to Alaska with Princess and had a fabulous suite! As great as that suite was, this one was equally horrible. It was nothing as was described to me and certainly not worthy of being called a suite. The bathroom was the smallest and worst bathroom we have ever had on any cruise before - suite or no suite. There also were no outlets in the bathroom (except for a shaver, which is worthless to me).The shower was so dark and low, I almost hit my head trying to shower.There was only one access to the bathroom and not two. I had been assured there were two. I confirmed 3 times that there was a divider curtain between the bedroom and living room as this was very important to me and was assured there was. There was not. To the crew's credit, they tried to put up a makeshift curtain, but it kept falling down.The balcony was worthless because people as well as the crew could see in so we had to keep the curtains closed the entire time. The view was an obstructed view with no view from the bedroom and no door to access the balcony from the bedroom.The gym was directly above us, so there was constant pounding on the ceiling. We met another couple on the cruise who had a suite and showed us pictures. Theirs was exactly what we should have had! This was the first cruise where we weren't sad to leave. I wrote a letter to Princess but they did nothing. They said the cruise was already over so what did I expect? Wow, so disappointing!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins