• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

girltalks
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

My travel companions and I (we were a group of 4 in two cabins/ 2 people in each cabin) chose this cruise for the itinerary, price and the fact that we had never before sailed on Norwegian and wanted an opportunity to try the Norwegian cruise line. Unfortunately we were extremely disappointed with just about the entire experience. Specifically,

1. Cabin steward never came by to introduce himself.

2. Bathroom floor not cleaned for several days

Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin IA

The best feature of our cabin was the shower which we found to be roomier than most cruise line showers, however the toilet was on a very weird angle so that you could not sit on it with your back to the lid as you normally would...at 5'6 I had to twist my body to face the shower in order to sit on the toilet. The Steward did not clean the bathroom floor everyday and did not give us clean drinking glasses everyday. The cabin lighting was absolutely horrible especially the vanity mirror area, there was only one lone light bulb at the top of the vanity and the entire cabin can only be described as very dim.

Port Reviews

Halifax

Truly enjoyed Halifax! Just got off ship and walked around, had a great time,,,been to Halifax many times before and this last time was just as wonderful as the previous visits.

Saint John (New Brunswick)

Great Time, also been to St. John before, always a nice place to visit.

Bar Harbor

My first time in Bar Harbor, really enjoyed the shopping.

Boston

Been to Boston several times before and always have a good time including this visit and yes I took a pic of myself outside of Cheers bar.

Newport

OK, not feeling well could not get off the ship

3 Helpful Votes