3. Celebrity Silhouette
The ship itself was well equipped, our inside cabin was a good size. Both the embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. The service on board ship was good, our cabin attendant was very good. As far as we are concerned the two things that really let this cruise down was its daytime activities, and the food. We did not like what was served in the main dining room most evenings so we both chose to eat on deck 14, however, this was very bad. Very bad to the point I contacted Celebrity main office when we arrive home to no avail. The food was not cooked, (the vegetables were raw) not even warmed through, the meat and eggs were cold. The cakes looked amazing but did not live up to the image. I ended up having only one meal a day which was a salad sandwich, just could not face another cold meal. On one sitting I asked for 3 pieces of toast the person behind the counter put them through the toaster all together, so I ended up with two pieces of toast half toasted and one warm slice of bread not toasted at all.

Disappointing