3. Viking Vilhjalm
We've heard from our friends about their great experience with Viking River Cruises. And so we went last Aug. 15-22, 2018 with 2 other couples. We were very impressed with the staff - very organized, friendly & courteous. Everybody was so nice. The ship is nice. The cabin was very clean. Just a little bit tight to move around. We enjoyed the good food & the wines. It was nice that they prepared local dishes of the cities we traveled to. The service was impeccable. I thought I was going to miss the big entertainment & activities of the ocean cruise; I did not. We were happy listening & dancing to the music of the piano player in the lounge area. And chat with the other guests. We enjoyed all the shore excursions we did. We had good tour guides. Saw a lot & learned a lot. Overall, our first river cruise experience was amazing!!!

Amazing!!!

Viking Vilhjalm Cruise Review by watari56

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

Overall, our first river cruise experience was amazing!!!
watari56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vilhjalm price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 118 I think
Our cabin was very clean. I liked the shower. The only thing I complained about to the chambermaid was the smell in the toilet bowl. She tried to clean it very well, but the smell was on & off.
Main Deck Outside Cabins