3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I always wanted to cross the Atlantic on a real ocean vessel, which is the QM2. The ship met all of my expectations and then some. We were lucky enough to have the National Symphony onboard who entertained the guests with a wonderful program that included passengers in the chorale. The paintings of Cunard's ships past and present are all over the walls. History adorns the QM2 (in addition) on the walls. The sailing was completely sold out with folks from many different nations. MY wife and I boarded in Hamburg while most of the passengers boarded in Southhampton, England. The food on the ship is very, very good. We dined in the Britannia dining room with a staff that moves and operates like a fine Swiss clock. The waiters and staff in the dining room are so professional. If you are like me and could care less about ports of call, then take a trans-Atlantic crossing and treat yourself to this majestic, wonderful vessel.

Beautiful and well maintained.

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by fasterflier

fasterflier’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony, sheltered
Cabin BV 5111
Fine for us. We liked the sheltered balcony. We were on the starboard side and it was the best side to be on arriving in Brooklyn for the New York skyline was on the starboard side.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins