3. Viking Hild
The financial value of the cruise. I am a widow and finances are important to me. I would take the same cruise again or another cruise in a second. EEVERYTHING was beyond my expectations. I was very hesitant to travel aboard with different languages, currency and traditions. The cruise director put me immediately at ease. Erna explained the daily events, what to expect and always answered any questions graciously. The entire crew were exceptionally helpful and caring. The daily excursions were wonderful and I only took one paid additional tours to the Alps. The guides used on the daily tours were wonderful. Very knowledge, friendly and seemed to enjoy sharing the knowledge of their communities and interact with their guests. The food and service was excellent and I enjoyed experiencing local foods as a choice on the nightly menu. Arriving in Paris after the cruise went very well at an excellent hotel. The hotel staff was very helpful to make the most of my first time in Paris. Arrangements to the airport in Paris was seamless and Viking continued to the end taking care of its guests. Thank you to the members of the Hild and Viking Company!

Bucket List Cruise

Viking Hild Cruise Review by Annhartfield

Annhartfield’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hild price drops

Everything had a place and a place for everything! The beds were very comfortable. We were at the water level and there was no problem with noise.
The staff was excellent in cleaning and friendliness.
  Viking Hild Deck Plans