3. Viking Hlin
I heard about Viking from watching PBS. I watch PBS and saw the ad on the television. I work with someone who highly recommended Viking. The staff were the very best and all were so friendly. Our needs were met and the local guides were well informed and friendly. Our cabin was the perfect size with a balcony. It was cleaned and ready when we returned from the shore excursions. We extended the stay in Amsterdam and Viking took care of all transportation back to the airport and even walked into airport with us to direct us where to go . The ship program director was most interesting on pre- excursion history of what we would see and the history of the location. The meals were delicious and the wait staff was friendly and always keep assisting you with meal selections. We plan on another Viking River cruise in the next year or so. I will stay with Viking since we had such a great experience on this trip down the Rhine.

The best vacation we have ever had with all our needs well taken care.

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by Judy50

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Judy50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 229
our cabin very nice with the balcony. The bathroom was large enough and the bedroom was spacious. The lighting was excellent for reading and applying makeup.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins