Staff rudeness and experience:
-Our party of 6 were split to a table of 4 and share a table of 6 with another party of 4. The other party of 4 agreed to switch table so they can have a private table and we 6 can dine together. After making arrangement with the Dining Room host who said it is fine and he will send info to our cabin. The next evening we were asked by 3 different staff, including the dining room host to see our cabin ID and rudely said there was problem with our sitting.
- Out waiter NEVER introduce himself nor his assistant. We told him that 1 member of our party is allergic to mushrooms so please warn us when there is any mushroom in the foods. He never ask or forewarn us of any dish that could have mushroom.
- The cabin itself was OK but we saw mold mildew in the shower/bathtub walls.
- The cabin attendant never introduce himself and sometime forgot to refill the shampoo/body lotion or paper tissue. One nite we had to call to get or daily planner.
- Our toilet stop flushing twice. The first time it only take them minutes to fix after we report the problem. The second time they had to go inside the cabin then had to send a plumber to do something outside for a few hours before it flush.
- There is no towel animals decoration each nite.
We took the City tiur and Hassan II's Mosque. The city is not as nice as we expected.