3. Viking Modi
Our friends were already booked on it and told us Viking cruises are wonderful. WE looked forward to seeing Europe from the water perspective as well. First cruise for us and overall, our experience was very good. Food was excellent. Service also was top rate. Thought some ports could have used extra time. Excursions were on the whole quite good. Very informative guides. Would have liked more opportunities to bike in some of these ports. Also, would have been nice to have a small gym with weights available. WEights and perhaps an exercise bike and stair stepper. My husband and I are in our early 50's and I realize the average age of your passengers may be older. I do think Viking is starting to attract a younger adult crowd though and making some accomodations to satisfy that age demographic would be nice. Would definitely travel with Viking again though. Overall, we enjoyed it.

Anniversary cruise

housera’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
Room was nice though bathroom quite small. Shower was really too small for a tall individual.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins