3. Viking Astrild
So many people had recommended taking a Viking cruise and now I know why! I can't think of anything that would have made this trip more enjoyable . . . From the embarkation to the disembarkation hotel rooms everything was wonderful! The accommodations on board were VERY nice - comfy bed & pillows and I loved having my morning coffee on my veranda. The food was delicious and the wine served with the meals was wonderful. Loved that the did a German night so we could sample all sorts of German fare complete with beer and a band! Our waiters and waitresses were very attentive and I was given special attention by the chef due to my lactose intolerance. The tours were informative & I like how there are at least 2 if not 3 different tours for each port depending on how much you wanted to walk or ride. What a wonderful way to learn about history!! The scenery on the Elbe was magnificent and with the smaller river, the scenery on both shores was so close. I booked another Viking tour as soon as I got home!

Exceptional Elbe Experience!