3. Norwegian Escape
We had a great time cruising with my 4 year old grand daughter. The Splash Academy did a wonderful job. My grand daughter loved going there after dinner. The specialty restaurants were exceptional, in taste and service, unlike the main dining rooms. The service at the main dining rooms was slow and felt many of the servers were not very attentive and friendly. I did not like that I had to “reserve” tickets to see the shows. Between feeding my grand daughter and getting her to the splash academy, then having our dinner at the specialty restaurants, I couldn’t make the shows. The music at the other lounges and bars were great and the drink varieties were plenty. My granddaughter loved the water slide. The rooms were comfortable and our steward was great. We rented a cabana for our day on NCL’s Island, well worth the money since there is no shade otherwise. We visited the zoo for our excursion in Nassau and it was perfect for the 4 year old. Having been on other cruise lines, we will probably not book NCL again.

Not exceptional service

Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 10730
Comfortable and balcony was nice
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Ardastra Gardens
    Perfect excursion for our 4 year old grand daughter. She loved the flamingo show and it was just long enough (1 1/2 hrs) for her attention span
    View All 65 Ardastra Gardens Reviews