3. Crown Princess
We chose this cruise mainly based on the itinerary but also our only previous cruise experience had been with Princess on an Alaskan cruise and we had a great time. Overall we had a wonderful trip and really didn't have any of the negative experiences/issues I had read about on this site. We had one of the club class mini suites which has a more central location on the ship but the main perk was the club class dining which is an area of the main dining room with expedited seating. Only having one prior cruise I don't have much to compare the room or the ship to but it was perfectly clean and didn't show any signs of advanced "wear" or "tiredness" I had read about. Now nothing is brand new, I think the ship was built in 2006, but everything looked great and all the ship's spaces were pretty cool. The bed was extremely comfortable. Embarkation/disembarkation was flawless As for our overall dining experience, the food was very good, I don't think its gonna be local restaurant "blow your mind" food but we were always happy. Full disclosure, we did not eat at the Horizon buffet, but dined mainly in the MDR and tried all the specialty restaurants. The shore excursions were all booked through princess and were wonderful, amazing places. Nothing negative to say, especially loved our tour guide in Santorini, he was hilarious. Entertainment on the ship was nothing special but again I don't have much to compare it to, but we missed one of the main shows because there was no seating left. Service was amazing as noted in previous posts

Wonderful Mediterranean Cruise

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Useriousclark

Embarkation/disembarkation was flawless

Service was amazing as noted in previous posts
Useriousclark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Premium Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 D501
We had basically the same cabin we had on a previous cruise with Princess so no surprises, clean and excellent service with our steward.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins