3. Carnival Vista
The waitstaff and stateroom stewards were absolutely amazing. They always went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that we had the best vacation ever! Our rooms were always clean and tidy and Albert was so friendly and welcoming. Zoran, our lead server was a hoot! He kept us entertained and recommended certain things for us to try. We were never disappointed. We chose Carnival because we have a great vacation every time. This time was no different. Our excursions were a lot of fun too! The process of getting on and off the ship was a breeze. I cannot wait for our next carnival cruise. I would love to see some of the same people that we did this time. I really believe that they make all the difference. I definitely recommend carnival to anyone who is looking for an amazing vacation. Our memories will last a lifetime!

We had a wonderful time on our cruise!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Drjenschke