3. Enchantment of the Seas
My husband and I wanted to try out cruising for the first time and we picked this ship just because of the ease of flying into Orlando and the relatively short itinerary - maybe it's because we had nothing else to compare it to but we had a fabulous time! We did just about everything you can do on the ship (shows in the Orpheum, movie night on the pool deck, rock climbing, belly flop competition, etc.) and had a great time. I did not notice the ship to be "worn" as some here are saying but again I have never been on a huge new ship! We thought the food was excellent, we only ate in the dining room each night and Windjammer buffet every morning and still had great meals. It could get a little crowded at peak meal times at the buffet and sometimes it was hard to find two chairs together by the pool at say, 2PM on the "cruising" only day but it really never bothered us. Perhaps we are easy to please but everything was great for us! :)

First cruise

resplendence’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N 3550
Great cabin, very centrally located and no issues with noise or smell or anything which we had heard could be an issue. We slept great every night and we are both pretty picky as far as bed softness/hardness. The AC was got so cold we actually turned it down!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Atlantis Resort
    Fun place but the lines were pretty long for most rides, wish we had longer at Atlantis. Probably not worth what we paid for it overall.
    View All 685 Atlantis Resort Reviews