3. National Geographic Sea Lion
We chose this trip because we always wanted to see the Channel Islands as they are a National Park. This cruise was a great way to see several of the islands. ( Just to let you know, you need to add Channel Islands to your list of choices for where did I go). I like the way they are several choices for your daily excursions, hard, moderate, and easy. I did think the fall was a barren time of year to visit, spring may have more flowers, making the hiking more interesting . Staff was excellent which is why we enjoy traveling with National Geographic! Everyone was very helpful, we made some wonderful friends. The entertainment was informative talks from the staff which we enjoyed. Loved the cocktail parties to relax and chat, and especially to get out of our small, and unfortunately sad room. I would go with National Geographic again, they are a great team!

Cruise and Tour the Channel Islands

National Geographic Sea Lion Cruise Review by ekjay

ekjay’s Full Rating Summary
Get Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Sea Lion price drops

Cabins are very small and very tired looking. Need a refurbishment. Shower room has toilet in the room, very tight!

More Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Sea Lion Reviews