3. Celebrity Reflection
You know, the thing is that we have been floating on this ship for over 3 weeks now.. with the best Captain, the best staff, pretty good food, an nice suite on the 12 th floor. Love it.. but...but.. there is just one big thing that gnaws on me daily. The Guy in charge of movies, sports etc. on tv. So get this, 70% or more of the 3000 cruisers are from US. It is the middle of the football season. They have espn 1 & 2 and... and an extra sports channel. Today is Saturday 3rd of November , and it is no different than last Saturday or the sat. prior. ESPN Showing the Michigan game, ESPN 2 showing Crickett, extra sports channel showing another soccer game from Europe, as if the 3 other European channels is not enough. I complained, and the guy in charge said he just got in from India ( thus, Crickett.?) and said he would work on it. Nothing. Same guy in charge of movies. There are 5 movies available free on demand, and guess what he plays in the movies downstairs, either cartoons or any of the 5 above. So it’s all about us buying old..on demand... movies at 15 bucks that are free at home on HBO. What I’m saying here is that the entertainment via TV is old, stale as the 10 year old tv resolution. Charge me more in my ticket, but serve me something in a new, clear medium. Outside of this, the ship is good. Even our Indian Head Chef. I do question if there really is a Tandoori oven, oh, but I digress..Like it ...as a good upper middle cruise option. Recommendation......get an American in charge of video.. when you do a rehab..buy some modern flat screens. So, childish as we sports fans are, and not that I am glued to the TV more than 6 hours per week, just want to point out this one small, to most, an insignificant side note. However, this is enough to drop the rating. You know, it’s the little things, etc. Like I said, Suite is great, Imade, our cabin steward was meticulous, always on the job. Got us a fan for the suite. It is obvious that all these cruise lines use specialty dining, as added revenue. We pay for cruise but they charge us 100 bucks plus service charge just to have dinner at Murano’s for example. Alcohol is extra. The Master ( infamous Captain) is the best. Gives feeling of safety with a flair of a stand up comic. A French Chef would have been desirable. Not a big fan of pseudo tandoori cooked Indian Cuisine. No garlic nan bread for instance. How about a specialty Indian restaurant? Park the master chef there.

Is a fine vibe, great ship, activities with Nacho and Lewis, really good. Like !

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Tom Hill

Love it.. but...but.. there is just one big thing that gnaws on me daily.

The Guy in charge of movies, sports etc. on tv.

Park the master chef there.
Tom Hill’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 2132
Imade, our cabin steward is very good. In fact, best.
Suite is suitable.
TV is lame. Resolution of your old tv’s is not up to current resolution standards
Shower courts in could be 2 inches below the rim of the tub so I would not flood the flood every time.
We like it. No real serious complaints.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins