3. MSC Seaview
My husband and I booked this cruise as friends of ours had already booked. We had never cruised before so after booking we started ready reviews about MSC Seaview. There were so many negative reviews that we feared we would have a terrible experience. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. The embarkation and disembarkation process was flawless. We did not encounter one staff member that was not pleasant and helpful and all spoke English..some better than others but all were functional in English. We ate all our dinners in the Siver Dolphin Restaurant and had the most amazing waiter..Rogi..full name is Rogiroberto I believe. We also had another server named Chester who was excellent. We had an inside room, midship, and we found it very comfortable with adequate space. The food was very good...buffets were sometimes hectic as some passengers thought it was okay to push and poke their way to what they wanted (no fault of the cruise line). We did not prebook any excursions through MSC. At each port of call we simply hired a taxi to take us where we wanted to go and that worked out very well. We would recommend MSC Seaview without any hesitation...very reasonably priced and delivered a great cruise.

Wonderful experience

BigMJ’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 11113
Cabin was excellent..size was adequate, bed extremely comfortable, lots of closet space.
Aegean Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins