3. Norwegian Escape
Just returned from the best vacation ever! The ship was beautiful, the food fantastic, our balcony room was spacious and comfortable. I never felt crowded except for a couple of times on the elevator (a lot of people rush to get in without letting people off first, a pet peav of mine) and always got a seat by the window in the Garden Cafe. I can’t commend the staff and crew enough! Everyone I encountered from the minute I arrived was polite, professional, accommodating and best of all, smiling! The ship was emasculate! The pools and hot tubs, clean and refreshing. The water slide was a blast and the tube where the floor dropped out from under you was so much fun! I was able to walk the plank as I waived goodbye to NYC and do the ropes course. Unfortunately, the zip line was closed due to wind when I had wanted to try it. The Waterfront was beautiful with comfortable seating available. Alvin and Joey kept the party atmosphere going and seemed to really enjoy their jobs. They were tireless and a blast to be around! Our room steward Alexander was so sweet and accommodating and was always available if we ever needed him, which we didn’t because he made everything perfect! Roland, aka Mr Washy Washy is adorable and has a wonderful voice. I’ve never seen more kids want to wash their hands! The shows I saw were very entertaining and I had no trouble reserving them. Taking the tender to the private island was very well organized and quick. It’s only problem is that the tender is not accessible to those who need to use a wheelchair, so Great Stirrup Cay cannot be reached. Cruising like a Norwegian is THE WAY TO GO!

Amazing ship, crew, amenities, food, activities and parties!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by BARNEYBOO1

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom
BARNEYBOO1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 9264
Clean, comfortable, ample storage, my gigantic suitcase 29x20x11.5” fit easily under the bed. Plenty of hangers for two. The bathroom was spacious with ample counter and shelf space. The balcony was awesome, we left the sliding doors open all night for the whole trip. We never heard the people next to or above us.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins