3. Carnival Sensation
We chose this cruise because it fit with our fall break. I read a lot of reviews of the Sensation that were negative, so I was concerned. But, no need for it! We had a wonderful time! Getting on and off was smooth and organized. The food was good in the dining room and at Guy's Burger and our favorite was the Blue Iguana. The service was great. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It's an older ship, but the systems work. The pool was clean and refreshing. Our favorite day was the stop at Half Moon Cay. Such a beautiful beach with plenty of chairs and a good lunch buffet. We had a balcony room. I loved that I could get coffee delivered to my room and sit on the balcony and sip it while looking out at the sea, or pulling in to port. I would do this one again.

We had a great time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by DebraG500

DebraG500’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sensation price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C E253
Clean and comfortable. Can hold 3 people. The 3rd bed is right over the king bed.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins