Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Greepa

• Sail Date: Oct 2018
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

I was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so chose to go on this cruise with my daughter for a final bonding time together. We had a wonderful time engaging in the dance classes, cardio fitness classes, miniature golf, ping pong, and other activities. The Havana and Jersey Boys shows were fantastic! I was amazed at how much the lead singer sounded like the real Frankie Valle. The comedy shows were excellent, and we laughed until our sides were in stitches as we watched the two crew members try to make the chocolate rum cake with the chef. Food in the restaurants and buffet was wonderful, even though it was too much for my sensitive stomach. And the stateroom was superb, as we were treated to towel animals on our beds each evening. Unfortunately, our route was re-directed for safety purposes, due to the category 5 hurricane off the Mexican coast. Now, I desire more than ever to re-do the cruise to see the Mexican Riviera that I missed. If I can, I hope to get in one last cruise and complete that wish on my bucket list.

Greepa's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 12611

Friendly attentive service. Clean room.

Greepa