3. Adventure of the Seas
This was a group cruise. I was a bit apprehensive about possibly being seasick, but that was not a problem. The stateroom was very nice and comfortable. The ship was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. I did not like being constantly “sold.” That was annoying and lacked class. Tacky. The food was mediocre to awful. They had cream soups with no cream in them... in fact I don’t think there was any cream on the ship as we couldn’t find any for our coffee either. The coffee was really really awful. On lobster night we were served a single Maine lobster tail. 3-4 bites of lobster for your supper? Really? Ports of call were Grand Caymen, Costa Maya and Cozumel. All looked like they built Disneyland at the end of the pier. Ww dif one Shord excursion that was cut short and we felt ripped off. Would definitely not choose this cruise line again.

Meh

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Cjval52

• Sail Date: October 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Ww dif one Shord excursion that was cut short and we felt ripped off.

Would definitely not choose this cruise line again.
Cjval52’s Full Rating Summary