3. Carnival Sunshine
we made the news, ship was NOT serviced..total chaos!! quite a few injuries on-board, the ship did a lean and EVERYTHING and EVERYbody went flying.. literally !! NEVER again!! this ship was HORRIBLE. food in the dining room was cold and bland cramped cabins you would think ypu would have more room in a balcony NOT.. no AC for 2 days!! we had to call customer service and maintenance twice we didn't have air and had to leave our balcony door open for air! entertainment was crap, comedians were not funny, even karaoke was boring, it rained a few days but carnival cant control the weather. Grand Turk was the best thing about my trip, I'm jist glad I lived to tell about it, traumatized but alive. Carnival is slipping big time , not even a lobster tail for dinner, couldn't wait to get off that ship! cruise director was ok.

TITANIC.. "DARKNESS" rename

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by krissy55

krissy55’s Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8D
too cramped and NO AC for 2 days!!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins